faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sabbath Musings



this is a Polish lady singing the traditional Polish Christmas song Infant Holy, Infant Lowly.
I LOVE IT!! I hope you can view it. And I think I found what nationality we look like here- the bone structure, shape of face, and even teeth match up with our visages. Interesting. (believe me, I have looked to see which ancestral strain shows up in us as we look not like our cousins much nor like any of the ancestral lineages around here.) Weird things I ponder in my off time, hu?

Also, for any aspiring guitar players, http://gospelmusic.org.uk is wonderful!! they have carols, too.
Have a great day- I may be back later, but for now I'm getting chords and looking up cheat codes for DS' games.
-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment