faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sabatoge by an Anti-Broccoli Crusader!

How could they do it to me?? I was only going to plant the stuff for health reasons! I get almost an entire row planted of what I thought was broccoli and lo and behold, it turns out to be GREENS! Both bags of broccoli seeds had been sabotaged- no broccoli seeds to be found anywhere! DS insists that if he'd done it, he'd have replaced it with something less nasty than greens- which are in his book nearly as bad as the B-word. Who could have done such a thing? Has my cousin hired a Leprechaun to sabotage my fall crop?
we may never know, but as last year, this year it looks like there's going to be NO BROCCOLI!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! Obviously we have a person on the inside at the seed-packaging plant! That is such terrific news!!!

    ReplyDelete