faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hmph! Banned from the Garden!


So, it's 5:41 and DH has banned me from the garden. I tried to be verrrry careful & pace myself- 20-30 minutes out, 20-30 minutes in- with liquids (mostly coffee. well..). But, the last go 'round apparently the sun was too intense and when DH came home 10 minutes into my break, he got all worried about heatstroke and hospital bills. Now I have to wait until he thinks it's cool enough (which won't happen 'till after dark, I'm sure.) Well, I'll maybe plant that stupid row I hoed by flashlight!
So, today went in: lettuce, greens, parsnips, turnips, onions (white and yellow), lentils, radishes, and carrots. Not too bad! Thanks, God for helping me!!
*
A lovely breeze is coming in... maybe if I finish chugging the Gatorade he got me, my face will go back to its normal milky white instead of redder than my hair. Just call me The Zombie Gardener! ....eerrg...must garden....must garden...unngh...
*
ok trying to insert a pic... will it show up here or at the top??? NOPE. I dunno how Lori does it! Put the pics in 1st, then put the words? hmph. Well, I reckon I can kick DS off of the PS3 and play Morrowind for awhile (Elder Scrolls IV). I still want to make a T-Shirt that says, "I'd Rather be in Cyrodiil". ;-)
*
And the comment about my weight was simply NOT HELPFUL! What does my weight have to do with tsunamis on the sun? Super nasty, melty solar flares? Hmmm? Piffle! Nada, that's what. DS is skinny as a rail and it was messin' with him, too!
*
I guess I'd better get to closing up those durned Oblivion Gates now... heheheh...
*
ttfn- Rose

3 comments:

  1. HEHE...lovely garden you have dear! Love love love it! I so enjoy reading your posts on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I upload the pictures first, then go through and type in the post. If I can do it, anyone can do it. I'm soooo NOT computer savvy! Good luck!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tip, Lori! I'll try that next time I have a few minutes.
    And CD, thanks for the help in the garden- your visit was so fun!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete