faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

School, school, school

At least I can say it's not as bad as all that- just time consuming. Really, really time consuming.
*****
I still need to get up all the black walnuts & put them where they can dry out... The hullworms have done their work on the ones that fell in the driveway, but the ones in the yard are still green. I reckon I need to move them to the driveway, too.
******
Avon Website is back up- I'm an ERep again.
http://www.youravon.com/rosesnow
Anyone wanting to drop by, it's free shipping directly to you on orders of $15 or more right now. :-D Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...
****
I got to see one of my Aunts today- she's a peach- super smart and just a lovely person inside and out. Queen Susan, that's her. It was a nice visit with her and Mama. I love days like today.
The one complaint I have is that I wasted time. Of all the things I could have done, I watched Psycho. Ick. Hitchcock was all about pushing the limits of the Code at that time, wasn't he?
But, the rest of the day was super great.
The sky was October Blue and the leaves were all colourful, the views of the mountains were Christmas card clear- beautiful!
*****
Well, I'm off to read Bible with the kids and take a nap. We are hoping to make it to a morning service- which third-shift living doesn't usually allow for us. We'll try it this way & I'll let ya know how it goes.
******
Remember folks, October is Pastor Appreciation Month. So, if you haven't appreciated a pastor yet, time's running out! ;-)
Oh, and only a few more days 'till the election- Go out and Vote Informed. :)
~~Rose

2 comments:

  1. Your mom told me how wonderful her visit with you was and how beautiful the leaves are in your area. They are beautiful here, too, which is really wierd because we had such a dry summer. I do need to take a picture from my sun porch so you all can see it. Believe it or not, it is only 35 degrees outside, and my unheated porch is at 80 degrees. The sun is doing its job! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a porch like that! I'd love to see a picture of your leaves. God does the BEST art!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete