faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thanks, Stan Lee

Image of Stan Lee courtesy of marvel.com

Since the comics have done away with the letters to the editor page, I'll use this space to send my thanks.
Thank you Stan Lee for all you contributed to comics over the years. thanks for keeping them interesting and fun. Thanks for coming up with original, entertaining bad-guys instead of taking the lazy way of making Christians the villains. Thanks for always taking time for your fans. And thanks most of all for capturing the essence of America in a time when she was beautiful.
***
Homemade apple juice is soooo much better than store-bought. mmm,mmm! And my neighbor told me to help myself to the apples on his tree. Thanks, Terry!
The site is being weird today, so I'm going to go. Holy Convocation starts at sundown. Feast of Trumpets, I think. I'd better look it up. DD is wanting to do it right (I hope she doesn't want us to set up a tent in the yard for Tabernacles... if so, I'll have to borrow one- ours got stolen. )
Au Revoir!!
AND 1st day of school was GREAT!! I'll post about it after the pics are uploaded and the computer isn't being so odd.
ttfn!
-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment