faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Monday, September 14, 2009

This may be Farewell


Well, I really, really hate to do this. But it might just be farewell. I may begin a new blog somewhere else in the blogosphere. (Oh, the pic is courtesy of Project Gutenberg, 2009). I wish I had this piece of music!
Anyway, while I'm undecided, I won't take it offline. I reckon I need to pray about it a bit more.
In the meanwhile, I wish all of our readers well. God can. Never forget that.
j

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're thinking of leaving the blog. :-( But, please let us know if you decide to start another one. It's been fun keeping up with you, especially since we've never seen a lot of each other growing up. I'd hate to not have that opportunity anymore. :-(

    ReplyDelete