faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yep, I'm Ever so Slack


Ok, so chalk it up to my Mom's slight paranoia and a healthy dose of conspiracy theories, but I try not to put too much personal info on the BLOG. Mom let me know it was probably a bad idea to post pics, so I hope everyone (kinfolkswise) got them before they were deleted. I didn't put any names with them, so I figured it'd be okay. Sigh. I'm mixed on whether it's a good idea or not- wacky times we live in...
note on Mama (see left)- she RULES!! What a princess she is- like one of those characters in old books. I LOVE YOU Mommy!!!!

*

So, about the slack part. No BLOGging lately because after school was out for me, I just turned the computer off. ZAP. No email, no BLOG, no looking stuff up that wasn't in a book. But, now I'm back up; there are just too many things with school starting again next week that need looking into.

*

Hi, to BusyGrandmaElsie!! :-) I love Hillsville- it's such a pretty town. In fact, I spend quite a bit of time in Hillsville. I always did like Hillsville growing up- it's one of the reasons I moved up into the mountains. I always felt more like I belonged here than down the mountain. Thanks for posting. I'm sortof a newbie to the gardening thing, but now I've cut classtime down, I hope to get more of it in. And, have you noticed how lovely the dogwoods, redbuds, and irises are this year? Oh, my. It fair takes your breath away, you know?

*

Amy, :-) you can email me any time and I'll give you all the info on kids names, etc. I'll give you a holler if you send me your phone number. You are precious and I wish I could give you a great big hug right now. ((((((HUGS)))))

*

Hi, Aunt Judi!! :-) I'll do another one day post if you'd like that includes pics of my brothers. I love to share- but is there any way to keep it secure and witness protection-y? Or should I just download them all to a CD and mail it to you? ;-)

*

Ok, mini rant section. Cows and sheep did not cause "global warming" if they did, would the world not have melted long since? A resounding DUH to those who think they're wise and have become as fools. Aren't you folks about saving the animals for Pete's sake? Or is it just domesticated animals that don't deserve to live by your book? Again I say, SIGH.

*

Well, hee hee. I am in serious need of a Gardening for Dummies book. I know I'm working 100x harder than I need to on this thing. And, guess what? A 4.0 GPA does not qualify one for the simple things in life- the necessary things. But, maybe my research skills will come in handy... I can see it now, holding a printout from ehow.com in one hand and an unweildy hoe in the other. I tell you true, I'd rather chop wood than deal with a hoe. Though, I haveta say that after taking 5 hours to do half a row! I think I might be getting the hang of the durned thing. And the neighbors just watch and scratch their heads...

*

Ok, well, I'll try to post again later. And again, I'll try to get better at posting regularly. I might just throw caution to the wind and make this a really personable, informative BLOG. Na, who am I kidding? I've been living like witness protection for too long. But, I may loosen up a bit about it... maybe a little. :-)


ttfn

Rose

2 comments:

  1. How come your mom never told me she was worried about me and all the pictures I post? I'm not worried about it. We're gonna get it when we get it. It's all in God's hands. Didn't Jesus tell us not to worry about tomorrow? I love sharing the pictures and, while I don't want to give out ALL information, how else can you and other family members know what's going on? I still prefer e-mailing people, but your e-mail keeps bouncing back. Tell your mama hello for me. I'm back in house now, so I'll probably call or e-mail her real soon. Love ya. And love the pics. That picture of your mom,by the way, was taken when I was visiting her a couple of years ago, and I think I took it with your camera, so maybe I broke it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, it survived Mama's picture just fine- it died right before we moved in here and the kids had just taken pictures of me with it. Coincidence? I don't think so... heehee. You're probably using a different email- I'll check and see if my box is full just to be sure. Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete