faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The House of Tweets, Twangs, and Squeeks

Image by Harnett courtesy of ARC Online

Well, I'm back after a looonnngg hiatus from my computer. Just flying thru really. I've got to finish fixing a few things before my brother and his dear wife come up. My youngest son is playing Be Thou My Vision on his harmonica. Taking FlyLady's theory of "You can do anything for 15 minutes", we've actually been able to get a lot of music practice in lately. It didn't work out so well when we were all practicing at once, even if it was in different rooms- thus the House of Tweets, Twangs, and Squeeks ;-) But, we stagger it and it's just fine. My daughter is doing very well with the Viola (and THANKS to God for all of this!!) and she says I'm progressing on the piano pretty well. We've all got a long way to go, but it's fun. She's doing great on the piano and I'm still mediocre on the guitar and flutes; the clarinet I'm afraid really is too bent up on its metal parts to do more than call moose, which sadly we do not have in this part of the country.
*
Really, please pray for the North Korean Christians. They're in horible conditions and WND had human rights reports that said they were being used as test subjects for biowarfare. NOT cool. What century are we in?? How is it remotely acceptable to do things like this?
*
Well, the gang's all here. I've got to dash.
ttfn
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment