faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:-) hi, folks!


Peter and the Benedictine Monk are both by Van Dyck, images courtesy of the ARC. :-)
Whininess went away after I'd eaten a decent meal. Thanks for bearing with me. I don't have prejudice per say against people of certain persuasions- I'd take it wrong for anyone to be ogling my children- no matter what their lifestyle choice. I'm a Mom, waddaya want? ;-)
So, we had oodles of fun playing football and basketball (sortof) with one of the sweet kids across the way. It was a nice afternoon. I'd be doing my DQ's, but ya can't respond when nobody's posted yet! And DH has the TV, so I can't watch my lectures in comfort- this chair is, ok- but not for a 2.5hr lecture!
If you've not checked out the new blog on my list, you oughtta. it's beautiful and fun. I reckon I'm off to check it and the others while I have a few minutes to myself.
have a happy day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment