faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Skunk was not Lynched, Well, not Exactly...


Well, the answer you've all been waiting for is finally here.
The skunk was not lynched...well, not exactly.
You see, my neighbor had a skunk problem that was similar to the one my cousin had. Once you catch the varmit, how to dispose of him? $300+ is not a good option for most people. So, my neighbor used his truck to drag the cage away from the house at high speed and at the end of a long rope. He then shot said skunk as animal control wanted no parts of it. He made a lasso/noose and threw it over the skunk's head and tried to throw it toward the bed of his pickup truck. It then caught of a protruding piece of metal. Well, since the skunk smelled pretty bad at this point, he just let it hang as he hauled it away to an undisclosed location for disposal (I'm sure the local buzzards thanked him for the easy meal). So, that's the solution to the lynched skunk mystery. My neighbor thought it was pretty funny that I'd even noticed and especially enjoyed all of our theories. ;-)
An unnamed person was told "everybody has blonde moments" by the local volunteer fire department. And that is all I am going to say about it.
I have some GREAT news! It seems that I can indeed switch schools mid degree without penalty. I am really happy about it as it is a BIG answer to prayer. So, God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be ending my lefty college days by the 26th of April. I'm trading up for a more local school that is more along my lines. Thanks, God!!!
The kids are becomming real Iron Chefs. Pretty cool. Son is more like Bobby Flay and daughter's like a mix of Cat Cora and Morimoto.
Texting and Facebook are the for-real time thieves. Good grief! I'm going back to my once every 6 weeks status with both things. Though, I'll probably still text my Texas daughter often.
Laodicea does not let people withdraw their memberships easily. Nope.
Well, after a semi-cryptic post, I'll bid y'all adeiu. God's blessings to y'all and may He heal our land.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment