faith

Now Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for,
The Evidence of things Unseen...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The BLOGging Bug


And now for a word from our sponsors...
*
This BLOG has a few very important sponsors. One of which is God, so here's a Word from Him:
The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
**********Song of Solomon 2:13
*
Sponsor #2 is Red Dragon/Zane Smith (the alias master) here are some words from him/her.
I am Vulucion raptunus. the weather is volcanic, boiling hot and smokey here in Pompeii. the business at the hotel that I own has been rather Dead lately, but I'm sure that there will be another archaeologist to poke and prod my dead bones. so please stay at Pompeii International.
Sponsor #3 is a well known Sous Chef (well known around here, anyway...)
Brain Power
Do you wants foods that help you think? You should try tuna! It has omega-three fatty acids that really help your brain to function.
Carmen Sandiego says: I eat tuna all the time, and look at the plots I think up!
Doctor Who says: I like to keep a good supply of tuna. I need all the help I can get to think of ways to beat the bad guys.
Silar says: I definitely recommend brain foods like tuna. Keep your minds healthy. After all, I"m going to be eating them!
So eat tuna, and help your mind grow!
Um, okay...
*
Sponsors #2-3 are actually members of my family who are trying out BLOGging for fun in a safe environment. I told them they could write whatever they wanted, but they apparently took the sponsor thing seriously. heehee. Such fun we have.
*
And tomorrow after church, LOST is on. I heart that show so much. We were really sad to see Battlestar Galactica (reimagined) go. And "you will know the answers"? Oh, really? So, was Starbuck really Aurora? Maybe it's like my daughter said and they typed it wrong. It was supposed to say "WILL you know the answers". Mmmhmm. But, it was a good ending for a great show. (and lest you think I let my kids watch Gaius Baltar with his harem, I sent them out of the room for the "racy" parts. That's the one thing I didn't like about the show: the smutty stuff was unnecessary and didn't add to it one bit). I do wish they could have kept it going, though as I'm sure I will wish about LOST after its final season.
*
Ok, enough about TV. Now it's time to go and play a game before bed. Redemption sounds good. Well, everybody have a great day.
*
ALSO, any helpful tips would be appreciated about how to add a site meter (though, I'm thinkin' that could be a little depressing) and how Lori adds ALL those pics all through her posts- I can only add them at the top. Well, I'm still new at the world of BLOGging. I am SOOOOO glad about changing schools. Please everybody pray with me that it goes off without a hitch. Thanks bunches!!!!
xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Go to sitemeter.com and follow the prompts. It's really easy. Just be sure you do the "free" one, not the "pay as you go" one.

    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding a site meter is relatively easy I think. I added one to my blog and seem to remember that it's one of the gadgets you can add. On the layout page where you can change things in your blog, mine has something that says "add a gadget" If you click there, you can search for a site meter or counter to add. Hope this helps! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all! :-) I'm trying it now.
    Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete